5 things I've Never Told Anyone
5. Infinite space – while pretty to look at from safe on the ground – scares the crap out of me. I blame the Major Tom songs.
4. I’m a good swimmer. I love to swim, in fact. But if you touch me or hang on me or try to dunk me, I become irrationally afraid of drowning.
3. Mr. Butterfield: Remember that big swamp cooler you left sitting in a wheelbarrow by the pool? I’m the one who accidentally knocked it into the pool (I was four, and remember vividly thinking I would take the wheelbarrow for a “walk” but it was too heavy and tipped into the pool.) I’m sorry.
2. I’m 36 years old, female, and I just bought the all of the season 8 Buffy the Vampire Slayer comics. For myself.
1. I worry constantly that something horrible and tragic is about to happen either to me or to people I love. This has turned me into an overprotective mother.