5 truths that I hold to be self-evident
1. I am more addicted to lying than I will ever be to the blunts, spliffs, forties, or fifths.
2. My arrogance has hollowed me into one of the most jealous bastards I know.
3. My life would be so much more whole if adolescent love didn’t revolve around the fact that pussy feels so fucking good.
4. I will never realize my full potential because my will power fails at the first sign of adversity.
5. God does not exist, and when I die, there will be no liberation of soul from flesh, no ascension to Heaven.