The "What If" Challenge
I’ve reached another milestone and written 300 ficlets (!). So here’s the obligatory challenge: Pick one of the following questions and answer it in a fictional format. You can enter more than once, but each question must be answered in one ficlet. The challenge ends April 5th.
1. What would happen if you could fly whenever you wanted?
2. What would happen if there were no television?
3. What would happen if everyone lived in space?
4. What if cows gave root beer instead of milk?
5. What if all the streets were rivers? What would be different?
6. What would happen if people never co-operated? Why do you think it is important to co-operate?
7. What would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs?
8. What would happen if animals could talk? What are some of the questions you would like to ask animals?
9. What would happen if you could become invisible whenever you wanted to? What are some of the things you could do that you cannot do now?
10. What would happen if children ruled the world?