11 True Things About OTOC, 4 False. Can You Tell The Diff?
Fun Facts About OTOC ! (a sequel to llama’s fun facts)
1. When my dog has to go out, if you look it in the eyes with a smile on your face, or you start laughing, it’ll whine and be a spazz.
2. I’ve been going to the same camp for 7 years, a week or more each year.
3. I’ve hiked over 20 miles in one week.
4. I don’t want to go to Friendlys. (you’ll get that if you’ve seen their new commercial)
5. My english teacher has brought in lyrics to “Low” by Flo Rida, and “See You Again” by Miley Cyrus.
6. I can play the piano.
7. I watch Dr. Phil.
8. I own red toe socks with flowers and multicolored toes.
9. I can’t believe it’s not butter.
10. I can stick my entire knee in my mouth.
11. I love gel pens.
12. When I was a child, my mum had my hair done as a mullet.
13. I am addicted to the Sims games.
14. I love kiwis.
15. I’ve thrown a kiwi all the way to Maryland.
There are 4 false things there. Can you guess what they are?