Quirky Me (a pens & feathers challenge)
1. I love lists. I make them in my head, on paper, etc.
2. I love abbreviations, slang, and aim lingo. I have to force myself to write out full words. You probably wouldn’t understand most of my notebooks because I abbreviate everything, and I get excited when I think of or learn new ones.
3. When I write, my pen cap has to face to the words on the pen.
4. I hate the buzzing sound a fly makes, especially when it comes close to your ear.
5. I really like ice cream even though I’m lactose intolerant. (I pay for my sins later.)
6. I hate the sounds of pencils or markers on paper. I can only write with mechanical pencils and if I do, I have to chew on my tongue at the same time.
7. Dollar bills always have to face the same way.
8. I group Starbursts by color and eat them in the order of my least favorite first.
9. I love crunchy onions, especially with eggs.
10. I have to always wear two rings, one on each ring finger, so I can twist them when I’m nervous.
11. I have to watch something while I eat.